Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Little Angel!


We are officially presenting little Kira to the blog world. Here's our little lady. She was born on January 4, 2008. She weighed 7 lbs. and measured 19 inches. This gal loves to eat, but she already dislikes her naps. She'd rather stay up with mom. Kira is now 1 month old, and we went to the pediatrician for her check up. Wouldn't you know, she is only in the 25th percentile when it comes to height. Hmmmm.... Kira is such a great baby! We even got her smiling last week. It has been so fun becoming parents! Here's some pics of our gorgeous gal.

8 comments:

Perrero Clan said...

What a cutie! I can't believe such a little baby can show so many characteristics already! She is already showing so many fun expressions. You guys are such great, loving parents!

Steuer Family News said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've started a blog! It's so much easier to share photos this way...Kira is an absolute little angel! Hope you're doing well!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Yeah you took the blogger plunge. Don't forget about our friends blog, just throw something on there once in a while. Kira is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her when you come to Vegas. At least she is in the 25th Mckenzee is in the 10th. I think that's ok for girls. Love you guys

Aggieland Mom said...

We are so excited that you guys have a blog now! Love the pictures, we can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!!

Brady and Kariann said...

She is adorable! I love all the cute pictures of her. Hope all is going well with you guys.

Casdok said...

Shes beautiful!!

Jami said...

She's so cute! I didn't know you had a baby! Congratulations! I'm so glad I found your blog! Hope all is well!

Kendell said...

Your baby girl is so cute! I wish I could have met her before we moved! I hope all is well! We miss you!