Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Beauties of Oregon

I, Kimberly Courtright, will be your tour guide through a few of the beauties of Oregon therefore proving why everyone should take a trip to Oregon. If you look below, you will proceed to find the awe inspiring Wahkeena Falls and Multnomah Falls.

This is little Kira wondering if we are there yet.

The lovely Rochelle, aunty of Kira, showing the scenic background of Oregon.

Hey, it's me the tour guide, showing you Wahkeena Falls.

Here's Multnomah Falls! The upper falls drops 542 feet. The lower falls 69 feet.

Multnomah Falls again. I about ripped my pants sitting on those little prickly bars.

This is just a small taste of what Oregon is like. Don't you want to come and see it for yourself? Then you can stop and visit the Courtright's too in their new stomping grounds.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

The falls look nice, but I just want to come and see Kira! Parker asked yesterday why she had to move far away and wondered if she could come back now!?

Heather Mills said...

Kira is getting so big! It must be something in that Oregon water. And yes, it IS beautiful there!

the mortensen's said...

see you in 2 weeks!!!! WHAHOOO!

Heather said...

I loved the Oregon coast you guys are so lucky you live as close as you do. We've been to Multnomah Falls and it's beautiful. If you guys get a chance you should check out my blog but I'll need your email first to clear the permission on it. My email is hjeppsen@gmail.com if you want to email your email address me I'll give you permission to view my blog.

Heather Jeppsen (Kloepfer)

Rob and Heather said...

Kim - I just can't get over all that hair on Kira's head. I mean seriously. Share the wealth. She is getting so big. Oregon is beautiful, beautiful.