Thursday, August 13, 2009

Classic Kira

This is my crazy little Kira! She's so much fun! She's been talking up a storm in Spanish and English.

Lovin' the blackberries while berry picking. This orchard is only 10 minutes away from our house. Sweet!


This is her cheese face. I take out the camera and she says, "Cheese" and smiles like this.

One of the many faces she makes.

Here's another. What a doll!

Here's yet another face she makes.
So this summer we've been getting to know and love Portland. What we've been up to:
  • going to the beach
  • swimming (anywhere and everywhere)
  • berry picking
  • going to the zoo
  • taking the subway to downtown Portland
  • hanging out with new friends
  • hanging with the Morty's (dental school friends)
  • playing at the park
  • visiting family

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh man, I miss that girl! She is so cute, and it looks like she is growing up a lot!

prism said...

Ha! Isn't she fabulous?

Glad you're enjoying Portland. If you meet the Xanthos family or the Cameron family, tell them we say "hello!".

Perrero Clan said...

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying Portland. I didn't doubt it. You guys would make it fun ANYWHERE you went. I sure miss Kira! She's so fun loving. I really think its neat that you both teach her Spanish too. That's a blessing!

Shalae said...

Oh, she is so CUTE! I could get used to going to the beach often!

Heather Mills said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the first one especially. We sure do miss her and those crazy parents of hers!

Sarah said...

She is such a doll!!

Rob and Heather said...

Kira has such a personality! Love all the different faces she makes. Teaching her spanish is a great idea... duh... I will start doing this with Karlee. Maybe if I teach her, Rob will catch on, or we can just talk about him in Spanish!