Sunday, December 6, 2009

5 Month Comparison

So this is me 5th months pregnant with baby Chase. I am already feeling much bigger than I did with Kira. It's crazy how much faster this baby has popped out! I am officially 22 weeks and starting to have a little bit more energy now that puking is at a minimum.

Here's the comparison picture. This is me 5 months pregnant with Kira. I wore those same jeans last week and decided I could not wear them again because they were so tight around my belly. I swear my abs ran away this pregnancy! What happened?

10 comments:

Shalae said...

You look so cute! It's true thought that you show much faster with each baby! I have a huge bin of maternity clothes waiting for you when you come! Love ya!

Travis and Jamie said...

It makes me feel better that you aren't as skinny this time. :) It's all said outta love though Sister!

morganators said...

I think you look beautiful! i'm so excited to see what this baby boy is like!

Sarah said...

Don't you hate that? I have a friends who's husband describes it as an old sock. Gee thanks right?! You look great! I like the name you guys picked too!

Heather Mills said...

What a hot preggo lady!

Crafty Momma said...

I was about the same way with Delia, but I am much bigger than you with my second and you are a whole month ahead of me..yikes..I'm in trouble!! Luckily I am still able to squeeze into one of my jeans, I am carrying high once again..girl?.. not for long. You look adorable!

Laura Jansson said...

I love the name Chase, and I think you look beautiful!

Aggieland Mom said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture of the belly. You look beautiful. Gotta love what having kids does to your body, eh? Can't wait to see another little Courtright boy!

The Ulrich Family said...

I think you look pretty smokin so you have nothing to worry about!

Steuer Family News said...

Oh! You look gorgeous! I did notice with Madeleine that I showed faster, but it will all go away just like it does the first time!...you are beautiful!
We sure miss you guys!