Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chase's Photo Shoot

Can you believe this kid is 9 months old already? He has been so much fun! He is so very different from Kira in many ways. Where Kira was the short and fat (fat may be an understatement) baby, he is the tall and skinny. Where Kira was the best and always pleasant baby, he can be a little whiner pants. Where Kira didn't crawl 'til 10 months and didn't walk 'til 14, he army crawled at 5 1/2 months starting crawling somewhere in between there and now and walks around furniture. He is also a dare devil, and Kira has always been cautious. He has 3 teeth now and loves to smile and show them off. He has everyone fooled into thinking he is the best baby ever because when we are out and about he is on his best behavior (but mommy knows his little secret). He really has been a delight. I love to cuddle with my little Chasey! It has been so fun to see Kira and Chase interact, especially now that I think she won't inflict any bodily harm upon him. These photos were taken by a fabulous young woman in my ward, Breanna Henstrom. She is interested in photography and wanted to do a photo shoot of Chase. The pictures turned out so great! Bre is so talented. Which one do you like best?










10 comments:

Sarah said...

He's so darn cute I can hardly stand it!!!

Heather Mills said...

Oh, he is so precious! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Ashlee said...

He is so stinking cute! It's funny if he really is a little stinker because I would never know it...he is always a perfect angel around me! Cute pictures!

Rasmussen Family said...

He is such a cutie!!

Shalae said...

Wow! These are all great! She did a great job! I love the B&W ones!

the mortensen's said...

um.. ALL OF THEM!!!!!! What a stink'n cutie! We need to catch up. I will call you this week. Remember how we want to visit you in July? ya, don't forget!

Heather said...

He's a handsome little guy! I love the close up pics. She did a great job.

Aggieland Mom said...

Of course they are all dang cute, but I like the 4th and 5th ones the best. How in the heck did he grow up so fast?? He doesn't look like a baby anymore! And man oh man I know you hear this all the time but he looks like Mikey! And that HAIR! It's like straight out of the childhood photos of Mike!

Steuer Family News said...

Oh my goodness! He is a little doll... I think my favs are #'s 1 and 3...the black and white and the close up. He is so cute and Kira is a little princess. So happy you all are doing well!
And that is really an interesting combo..bacon and truffles! But both are the best and so I'm sure when you put your hands together it is a great dessert!
Love,
Susanna

Briggy said...

OH hes so adorable!how is my little boyfriend? and how is my little kira?