Monday, August 22, 2011

Girls Retreat in Mesquite

This was my first real get away by myself EVER! And I loved it! It was so much fun. First off, I had such wonderful friends here in Portland who offered to take my kids during the day while Mike was at school. Thank you, thank you! And Mikey was so excited for me and extra willing to watch the kids so I could go out with my sissies and my momma for 4 days straight without a schedule.  I flew into Vegas and we headed to the Casablanca hotel and resort in Mesquite.   


There was lots of swimming and sunning to be had.  Some of my favorite things to do!  I read.  I talked.  I laughed.  I really enjoyed myself.  : )


Me and my lil' sis Giada.  We'd walk right in from laying out to go eat lunch.  Lunch that was not, I repeat, NOT prepared by me.  : )


We did lots o' eating.  Another one of my favorite things to do.  Why do I love food so much?  Sigh...


Went out on the town...okay...there's not that much of a town to go out on.  But this picture shows that we didn't wear our swimsuits the whole time.


Spa treatments!  I tell you what, I could get used to it!  Yes, I could.


Sippin' margaritas poolside.  (Non alchoholic, of course!)


Gettin' our toes done by Momma.  She does the BEST nails!


Saying goodbye as triplets...yes...we all have the same dress...same size and all!  Love it!

Thanks ladies for such a great trip!  I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Olivia Barney said...

Loved your new posts, Kim.