Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Big 2-7!

Happy Birthday Mikey! It was Mike's birthday on April 9th. He is now 27 years old. Mike is getting so old and mature. He even has a mature face he likes to make. I wish I had a picture of it, but if you see him, ask him to do the mature face for you. Mike loves ribs so we went to Mark's Feed Store so he could go hog wild on the ribbies. Since I'm already 28, Mike has to deal with the fact that even though he's 27, I'm still a little older and wiser. : ) Mike is such a wonderful husband and father. It was so fun to celebrate with him!

This is Mikey 6 years ago when we dated at BYU. What a hottie!

This is Mikey and our baby chubster on his birthday!

Mike and his tooth cake.

The tooth cake!

The 27 year old!

These are the homemade kisses I made for him. (Thanks for the idea from your blog Heidi and Bakerella.)

11 comments:

Max Fam said...

happy birthday mikey!

great cake kim! wow - share your secret on how to get a tooth shape!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Mikey!!!

Stohl Family said...

Sorry Mike, but the pictures of Kira WAY outdo your birthday! She is the cutest thing ever! Where did you get that cute fur she is wearing?

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Kimmy did you make that cake because it is so cute! Great Idea. I thought Kira was changing a lot, but then you put up the old Mike and the older Mike. When you said he was 27 I was thinking what he is so young, then I remembered we are only 28...LOL

Shalae said...

Happy late B-day, Mike! Hope you had a great day. Kimmy, nice job on the cake! Very original!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

I was laughing when I read this post because I realized we have a few more things in common...our hubbies both love ribs, (Mark's Feed Store is one of our favorites!) and our husbands are both married to older women! I'm older than Steve by 7 months. hee-hee

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

LOVE the tooth cake by the way..very cute!!

Maddy said...

So you're a cradle robber!

Rob and Heather said...

Happy Birthday... Love the Tooth Cake, now Kim that is super creative...

The Kimbrough Family said...

I love the cake! We had a tooth cake as Ralph's grooms cake and everybody loved it! Have you all tried the ribs at Famous Daves? They are DELICIOUS!!!

Perrero Clan said...

That birthday cake is way too cool! How did you bake it in that shape? Did you have a homemade cut out? Well, I know I told Mikey already, but our little Taylor shares his birthday! She was born that day! FUN!