Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag, y'all are it!

I was tagged by my friend Jamie and have never actually done a tag so here goes.

RULES
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. 24
4. My Own Worst Enemy ( I hate to admit we are into the Christian Slater show, but we are.)
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. According to Jim
7. Seinfeld
8. X-Man and He-Man (a couple favs from the Old School – Me and my bro watched them together)

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. go to church
2. play the violin
3. play the piano
4. play the organ
5. go to Brandenburg, Kentucky
6. play games with friends
7. heat up leftovers for dinner (love those days)
8. do Kira’s hair all spiky with mousse

8 Things I look forward to
1. Our Mexican Riviera Cruise with family in December
2. Finding out where we will be for the next two years
3. Thanksgiving dinner
4. Seeing Kira smile and laugh everyday
5. paying off our student loans
6. spring, then summer (I hate winter and the cold.)
7. seeing our families again
8. Mike getting home from school everyday

8 Favorite Restaurants
1.Cheesecake Factory2
. Cheddar’s
3. Olive Garden
4. P.F. Chang’s
5. Famous Dave’s
6. Melting Pot
7. The Marakesh (in Vegas)
8. Texas Roadhouse

8 Things on my wish list
1. to pay off loans quickly
2. a house
3. to go to Chile and Brazil with Mike
4. vacations to anywhere (I do prefer beaches. J )
5. to take our parents on a cruise one day
6. a hot, hunky, perfect husband for my sister Tiffy
7. more charity in the world
8. more time in the day

8 People to tag
anyone who wants to do this tag

5 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...

so jealous of your cruise!! And wish that we were the friends you played games with. (sigh)

Ryan and Ashley said...

You're so cute. I am so sad you are moving. I don't want Dec 1 to come because that means you really are going to leave :(

Heather Mills said...

I love the psycho Kira face on top! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Aggieland Mom said...

We can't wait to find out where you are going!! Thanks for sending all the beautiful pics of Kira! When do you take off on your cruise?

Shalae said...

I've got some He-Man remakes that were done in 2002. I'll have to show those to you when you come down. Also, I heard they are making a new He-Man movie. Let's hope it's better than that other train wreck of a movie. (Oh, and it's X-Men, not X-Man).
-Brett