Monday, February 9, 2009

Ward Variety Show

After watching a You Tube video, we were inspired to put together a synchronized swimming act for the ward variety show. The swimmers are: the Evan's, the Steele's, and the Courtright's. Maybe you'll see us featured in the Olympics 2012, if you're lucky, that is. Check us out.

Special Thanks list: We'd personally like to thank Andy Harp and Chelsea Meyer for their commentary. A huge thank you to Megan Wyatt for being our camera woman. We couldn't have done it without the Rich's holding our water up. Thanks for making us the synchronized swimmers we are today people!

13 comments:

Megan said...

Oh man. That performance brought tears to my eyes...literally! I was laughing SO HARD I was crying, which explains the beautiful camera work! Sorry it's so jiggly, but really--I couldn't stop laughing!

prism said...

Thank you guys so much for doing that - you really made the show. Plus, it was hilarious watching from back stage, too.

Shalae said...

That is so funny! Better than the You Tube version! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

You guys crack me up! I was literally crying through the whole thing. I want to see it on the big screen so I can see your faces. Hilarious!

Perrero Clan said...

I was dying laughing! It was much better than the You Tube video! I totally thought we should do that for our ward Talent show too, but I don't think we can top that! Sherstine is going to die when she see's this video! You guys did awesome! Loved the commentary too!

Aggieland Mom said...

You guys are HILARIOUS!! Who was the choreographer? I can't wait to show this to Steve. Which ones were you guys?

Mike and Kimmy said...

Mike and I are the two on the right in the straight line and the two in the front of the single file line.

Rob and Heather said...

So Funny. I am still laughing. Too much fun. I have no doubts that we will see y'all in the 2012 olympics. All those other teams better watch out.

Travis and Jamie said...

LOVED IT!!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

You guys are so fun! Iam sure your friends you have made there will miss you like crazy.
Kira is so dang cute. I love her pigtales!

Heather Mills said...

That was awesome! Sorry....but the funniest part was when you all fell at the end!

the mortensen's said...

wax and coffee and cocoa are calling your names!!!

Crafty Momma said...

You guys actually did a good job! Hilarious! What a funny idea!