Saturday, April 18, 2009

Better Late, Than Never...

Yeah, I'm about a week late posting Easter. Kira went on her first Easter egg hunt at this Baptist church by our house. I was curious as to whether she would know what to do. She picked right up on it though and had a little collection of eggs in her Kroger bag when it was all done.

Her findings. So many eggs, only two hands.
She knew just what to do.


Is she stinkin' cute or what?

This is Kira and one of her best buds Parker.


The glory is in the hunt!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

She is SOOO CUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Her hair is getting so stinkin' long! I love it!

Tiffany said...

I love that girl! You can't take her away from us! She wants to stay and live with us, she told me, sorry!

the mortensen's said...

I swear, Kira looks like a 5 year old trapped in a one year olds body! can't wait to play with her on the beach in Oregon!

Aggieland Mom said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big. We can't wait until you guys get here!!

Steuer Family News said...

Darling photos of Kira at Easter! I looks like you guys had sooo much fun in Orlando! I can't wait till we can go....in four year....
I can't believe we are saying goodbye soon, but thank heavens for blogging!