Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Vegas Vacation

About a month ago, I was able to go visit my parents and most of my sibs in Vegas. As many of you know, my mom has had some serious health problems so I wanted to go and make a surprise visit. Only one of my sisters knew about it so she could come and pick me up from the airport. It was so much fun to surprise everyone with the visit. Of course, whenever I visit famliy fun times are had so here's a few pics.

Here's my brother Brett. He is a sushi addict. The boy knows more about good and bad sushi than anyone I know. He literally craves sushi. So of course, we had to go out for sushi. I have to admit, he picked out some good stuff. I don't even like cooked fish, but I thought the sushi was pretty good.

Kira loved being the center of attention and being spoiled by all her aunts, uncles, cousins, and abuelos.



Here we are at the sushi place.

Kira also loved playing with Giada's hamster. Kira is an animal lover. What am I going to do? I know she is going to be that kid that wants to bring home every animal possible. Is it bad if I say no to ALL animals?



The trip wouldn't be complete without having fun as a trio of sisters.


So while I was growing up in Vegas, we would always sit out on the lawn on Sunday afternoons and talk, play, relax, whatever. It was so much fun to do it again with all the fam. My mom was even able to come out and enjoy the outdoors with us.

And of course, Kira loved playing with new and improved toys!

Grandpa and Kira hanging out on the lawn. Oh the Vegas sun rays!

5 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had fun. And yes it will be hard to leave. I think that I cried for a week before and after. Just keep in touch with people, that will help. And just keep thinking about coming and visiting ME!!

Heather Mills said...

Looks like you had fun! I did not realize it was a surprise to everyone! You trixy girl!

Maddy said...

What a fun surprise for you mom! I don't know about her health, but I wish her the best. Luckily Sadie is obsessed with Dora, so I know what an Aubelo is ;D

Megan said...

What a fun surprise for your family. I'm so glad you were able to go home for a visit. Kira is such a doll. Just want to squeeze that cute little round face! I sure am going to miss you guys when you move. I loved all the pics, it looked so relaxing out on the lawn! And you are your sisters are all gorgeous and look just a like!

Laura Jansson said...

How fun! I bet your family was so happy to have you surprise them! Kira is just so dang cute :)