Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kira turned 2!!!

Here we are with our two year old!!!! I can't believe Kira is already two. The time has flown by! She got to have two little birthday parties this year. One with my family while we were in Vegas and one in Portland with all the folks she loves there.

The Barbie cake. Kira loves Barbies!!! She likes dressing them, putting their shoes and clothes on, and playing with her Barbie house. (Thanks Werner's! She loves it!)

This is just so Classic Kira. She is a big ham!

This is Kira smiling at herself in the mirror with her pretty birthday hair. I love it!

Kira's birthday do!

This is from her party in Portland. Kira loved, loved, loved the party. I think it was like heaven for her because all of her favorite people were there. She always had someone to play with. This is cake #2: the catepillar.

It was hilarious because she couldn't get the second candle to go out. As you can see from the pic, her bangs are blowing straight up, but as for the candle, didn't even flicker.

Eating her spoils. I think this is the only bit she actually ate.
Kira is such a blessing in our lives. She has a sparkling personality and is a complete socialite! She has a great capacity to love. She loves to sing and dance. Her favorite movie right now is "Up". She wants to watch it everyday. Kira loves to tease and have fun. She's always been a great gal. We love her to pieces!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we missed the party! She is so darling! did you make that cake?

the mortensen's said...

that is a huge cake! Gavins turn in a few weeks! I can't believe how big our babies are!

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad she loves her Barbie house! Thanks for the fun party and yummy food!!! Can't wait to get together again soon!

Shalae said...

She really is such a sweet little girl! I'm jealous of the hair and that she doesn't pull it out!

Travis and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday to the cutie!! I can't believe that she is two either! Doesn't it just seem like we were just listening to baby monitors while eating chocolate fondue and playing Settlers??

morganators said...

What a fun party it was too! Her little cake was so cute, and we had a blast meeting some new people and enjoying a party for Kira, she's so cute!

Rob and Heather said...

Such a lucky girl to have 2 parties. I still can't get over all the hair that she has. Our little Karlee is still struggling to grow any. Crazy to think these little things are already 2. well Karlee will turn 2 in a couple weeks.

Crafty Momma said...

Wow what a lucky girl to get so many fun cakes! She is so adorable! It's amazing how fast she is grwoing up! I just love little girls! Now we both get to experience a little boy! Yeah! How are you feeling? only 12 weeks to go wow! I still have about 17 weeks left, but I'm feeling great this time around, it's kind of nice!

Maddy said...

She is really starting to look like you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY cutie pie!

Aggieland Mom said...

Happy Birthday Kira! Lots of love from us.

Heather Mills said...

Oh my gosh I miss that girl! I'm glad she had a great birthday! I still cannot believe she is two!

Steuer Family News said...

What a little doll! We can't believe how fast time is going, how big she's getting! We miss you all so much, think of you often...