Saturday, February 6, 2010

30 weeks and growing!


Here's a pic of me preggo as ever at 30 weeks. Seriously, you would think I have never been pregnant before! I am having all these crazy pregnancy things happen to me which never happened when I was pregnant with Kira. At some points, I'm thinking....Is this normal? So with Kira, I was just sick the whole entire prenancy. Yes, it got better, but I threw up until the end, and threw up 4 times during her delivery. This time, I'm done throwing up now! (I think.) I still have some NAUSEOUS moments but it is much better. Thank goodness!!!
So I've been recently plagued with DIZZINESS! Not all the time, but I definitely have had dizzy spells. One so bad it made me puke like I'd been on a rollercoaster. Then I had this horrible, acidy, unearthlike burning in my throat. Why the heck do they call it HEARTBURN when it has nothing to do with your heart? Daily CONTRACTIONS. I felt maybe 3 Braxton Hicks during my whole pregnancy with Kira. All the sudden I'm contracting like crazy, multiple times a day. What is going on here? Severe LOWER BACK PAIN! For reals! I had to take some drugs just to get to sleep the other night because it hurt so bad. I also have some nerve in my lower back that is going a little crazy on me. I never had any of these symptoms with Kira except puking my guts out. This little boy is also so high. I never ever felt Kira in my ribs. Shoot, I'm only 7 months and this boy thinks he's Chuck Norris. So is all this stuff normal? Like I said, you would think that I had never been pregnant before. Plus, I'm so much bigger with this little guy. Here's to 9 more weeks of pregnancy. (Please let me be 2 weeks early. Doesn't 7 sound so much better than 9?)

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

You look great Kimmy! I just wish you felt as great as you look!

Travis and Jamie said...

Every pregnancy has been different for me, ofcourse none like Abbys!! But make sure that you let your DR know about the dizziness and contractions.

Maddy said...

You look gorgeous! And yes -- every pregnancy is different. And the braxton hicks just start sooner and get harder with each pregnancy. Being a girl is so much fun sometimes ;D

Heather Mills said...

Kimmy, you look adorable! I wish I could see my preggo friend! I hope that the back pains and everything gets better!

Crafty Momma said...

You look as big as me if not bigger and you are 4 weeks further along than I am..no fair!! This pregnancy def. has been different than delia's was. It has been sooo much better. Granted I still have some aches and pains. just not as intense as it was with delia. I can't sleep at night because of my growing belly..it's just not the same. He is just as active as Delia was. I am starting to get to that point where I don't want to be prgnant much longer. May seems so far away.

the mortensen's said...

you are tiny! and looking fantastic! I'm thinking we should come visit you in the early summer or late spring before I am ginormous.I am ready to see the coast again!

Elke said...

Hey Kimmy. Nick's wife here. I got dizzy too, esp with my latest baby. I found out that when pregnant, your veins dilate, so your blood can't pump as strongly. Is your blood pressure down? Keeping very, very hydrated helped a lot. Drink and drink. I think my dr also suggested potassium for this. It helps get that water into your veins. Good luck!

Heather said...

You look great! Hang in there.

Aggieland Mom said...

Maybe it's those Courtright genes! It's our husbands' fault! Seriously, after each of your symptoms I was like, "Check!" I had every single one of those with my kids, no joke. I had the dizzy spells with Ivy. My back hurt so bad with her too that I would walk around with my fingers dug into my back trying to relieve some pain. I've wondered the same thing about "heartburn". It should be called "throat-burn" OR "someones tearing out my throat and I think I may be turning into a fire-breathing dragon". You look awesome, can't wait to see you all when summer is FINALLY here.