Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rollin' down the River!!!





































































So Last Saturday, Mike and I went to the Ball on the Belle. It's a river boat cruise where you get all fancied up to ride the Belle of Louisville up and down the Ohio River. The dental school puts it on. Did I mention there is a DJ and dancing? Well I tell you what, it was one of the funnest nights we have had in months!!! We danced until my feet were literally sore! It was awesome dancing and hanging out with all friends. Let me just tell you, we've got some friends who can groove! Check them all out in the pictures. Plus, the night was gorgeous, so when we needed a breather we could go sit out on the deck and chat! Good times, good times. Even Sherstine and I stepping in lots of beer on the floor when we took off our shoes couldn't lessen the fun of the evening. Can you find the picture of Mike being a pole? That is his version of pole dancing. : ) We always joke about it so I had to post the pic.

Check out Sherstine's post to see more pics.
Jamie S. - I'm sad you missed the scandalousness of it all! : )

11 comments:

the mortensen's said...

oh girl! That was the best time ever! I love all the close ups of us being CARAAAZY!

Shalae said...

What a great time! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Lisa Tippetts said...

SOOO JEALOUS!!! That looks like the funniest night ever. And I definitely love your version of "pole danceing" I will have to suggest that to Dave. It will sure bring a whole new level of fun. HA!

Heather Mills said...

What a fun night! I'm glad we talked people into going...they would have missed out! (Especially on the pole dancing!) Thanks for posting the pics....I stole some for my blog :)

Aggieland Mom said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to get all dolled up and go out on the town (or boat) with my man! We are so excited to have you here next week! (just pray we don't get a flash flood and you can't come AGAIN!) =)

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

You are so fun! I wish you guys lived here! I miss you. You looked so cute in your pink dress!

Jamie said...

What a fun party!! If there's anyone to be wild and crazy with it's definitely Sherstine! I love your pink shoes by the way :)

Maddy said...

You look so cute and just a s crazy as ever!!!!!! So glad you had fun.

Travis and Jamie said...

Oh me too!!! I'm so sad and missin you guys right now at 4:32 AM, can't sleep for some reason. Oh the memories. Do you remember Mark Duke saying that you guys were dancing to resque! I think that is how you spell it. Loved the pictures, just made me more jealous!!!

Shalae said...

Man! You guys get to do the most fun things. I'm jealous.

Funny, I always thought Mike's version of pole dancing was something different.

-Brett

Daniel & Valerie said...

Looks like soooo much fun!! I love river boats!! And congrats on your baby I had no idea