Monday, October 6, 2008

The Hairstyles of the Young and Playful!

These are the hot summer looks from Kira Courtright from 2008. Check them out. You may find a look you want for next summer...

Hairstyle: The Let It All Go

Used When: You want to feel relaxed and free. It gives you that crazy girl next door look.

Hairstyle: One Little Piggy

Used When: You want a pick me up. It good for going out with friends and for casual to semi formal appearances in public places.

Hairstyle: The Topper

Used When: You have a horrible hair day so you put a lid on it. The great thing is nobody knows because you still look so stinkin' good in your hat. Sometimes you just need to cover it up!

Hairstyle: The Clark Kent

Used When: Well...not many people can pull it off. Use it only if you are Clark Kent.

Hairstyle: The Spikes

Used When: You are feeling adventurous and when you want to rock out! Yeah baby!

Hairstyle: The Glam

Used When: You need to feel sophisticated and ladylike. Wraps in the hair add to the effect of the mature woman.


Hairstyle: Decorated Dueling Piggies

Used When: You are feeling fun and frisky. They give you that cutesy, All-American look.

Hairstyle: The Simple

Used When: You are in a hurry. Just get up and go. It's so easy girls!

Hairstyle: The Rocker

Used When: You just have to get CRAZY! The facial expressions must always accompany the hairstyle!

Hairstyle: Dueling Piggies (Not to be confused with Decorated Dueling Piggies. See above)

Used When: You want to be casual and comfortable with friends and family.

Those are them, the hairstyles of the young and playful for summer 2008. A special thanks to Kira Courtright for modeling our hairstyles. Stay Posted for next summer's incredible hairstyles...

17 comments:

Ciara & Lyle said...

Kimmy, you crack me up! Your daughter cracks me up! How adorable is she?! I miss stepping in for you at relief society with little Kira! Give her a big kiss and hug for me! Miss you guys!

Maddy said...

Aww, I think she looks adorable in all of them!

Shalae said...

That is so funny! Who knew there were so many styles . . . I will use the ideas for Ella, if she would EVER let me even touch her hair. For now we are sticking with the straight-out-of-the-bath-let-it-fall-where-it-may look!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Hilarious! I love the tongue out, rocker look! And the last picture. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!!

the mortensen's said...

that was the best post ever! I love the glam look with the bangs swooped over, fabulous!
I'm so sad you won't be at girls night. We'll have to have game night soon!

Rob and Heather said...

Love all those cute photos. I wish that I could do those cute hairstyles with little Karlee, but it looks like that might have to wait until she is 3 years old or so.

Heather said...

Cute!

Tiffany said...

LOVE it!! She kills me. She is so cute. I'm glad she is my neighbor. :)

Aggieland Mom said...

That was hilarious. Steve and I laughed through the whole thing! My favorite was "The Rocker". She just needs some white and black face paint and I bet KISS would take her!

Travis and Jamie said...

LUV them all!! I should try a couple myself.:)

Jami said...

So CUTE!!! You're very clever, my dear!

Lisa Tippetts said...

Oh so funny! My favorite is the dueling piggies! Her face is priceless!!!!

Kierra said...

She's getting so big! I love it! And, she is looking more like her mamma!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Those are the cutest pictures. You are lucky that she can have so many hair styles so young! :)

Megan said...

What a clever post. I'll have to admit that I have looked at Kira many a time when in need of an interesting way to do MY hair. So, thanks for the post. Now I can just reference to it when I'm out of ideas! Great job on you talk today by the way.

Heather Mills said...

Awesome! I'll have to try those hairstyles out!

Laura said...

She's hilarious! I love her!