Sunday, October 26, 2008

Flintstones...meet the Flintstones...

So I love Halloween! I love dressing up! I love coming up with costume ideas! I love making the costumes! I love sweet treats! I love carving pumpkins! I love eating anything pumpkin flavored! I love Halloween parties! I luv, luv, luv it!

Every year, I only spend $20 or less on the costumes. This year I went over by 50 cents because I bought those stretchy pants for Kira, but I've already used them for real outfits for her. Come on, you can always use a good pair of stretchy pants.

Our costume this year was inspired by Kira of course because of her straight, stick up hair. She was a perfect Pebbles Flintstone. So here's the costumes for 2008.

Pebbles Flintstones - Kira Courtright

Fred and Pebbles Flintstone - Mike and Kira Courtright

Kira didn't know quite what to think about Daddy's hair.

Wilma and Pebbles - Kira and me
Here we are, straight out of Bedrock!

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

cute cute cute! you are so talented and super creative!

Perrero Clan said...

This was so CLASSIC! I loved your costumes, but secretively, I'm glad you guys will be gone for the Halloween party. You would have won the costume contest, but now its back up in the air!!! J/K We really are going to miss you guys! You ALWAYS make parties fun. Hope the interview goes well for Mikey!

Ryan and Ashley said...

I loved your costume! You guys always have the cutest costumes. I can't believe this is your last halloween here! :( :( :( ;(

Aggieland Mom said...

SO cute. You guys make the perfect Flintstones. Where did you find the bone hair clip for Kira? lol Goodluck in Virginia!!

the mortensen's said...

I want to know if that spray paint came out of your hair!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

You guys are so stinkin cute! I love your costumes! You did a great job!

Maddy said...

How adorable is Kira? We were actually the Flinstone's last year, lol!

Maddy said...

PS Sorry I just saw your comment on my blog. We live in Chandler. You moving out here?

Rob and Heather said...

This is the most adorable family costume ever. So cute. Love that you only spend $20.00 for the costumes. You are so creative. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Looks like you guys were a hit!

Travis and Jamie said...

too cute!!

Heather Mills said...

Stretchy pants! You guys looked awesome.
Hey, how was your birthday, chica? I hope you had an awesome day!

Laura said...

Too Cute!

Found your blog through Krista's. Hope you don't mine if I follow!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Hey Kimmy,

I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! I thought about you all day on the 1st, I just didn't get to call ya. Love ya!

Travis and Jamie said...

I tagged you!

Crafty Momma said...

What a cute idea!! I love it. You guys look so cute!