Monday, October 19, 2009

2nd Trimester!!!

Just a quick update on being pregnant. I am finally into my 2nd trimester, and I wish I could say I feel great. Puking has slowed down a bit so I can probably say things have gotten a little better. I have been able to go out and about a few times which has been nice. To say I feel good though, would be an overstatement. But hopefully, things will get better as more time passes.

There's no picture with this post. There's nothing to show as far as a belly goes yet. If I wanted to show you a picture of something that's grown, I'd show you a picture of all the junk in my trunk. I thought I'd spare you the view though. : )

We find out what we are having in one month! Cast a vote on the side bar. What do you think we are going to have?

I'm hoping to feel good for our Halloween party this weekend because the costumes are all practically done. So sick or no, I will be going. We must wear the costumes! Halloween must go on!

Besides that, all is well with the Courtright's. Hope everybody has a fabulous Halloween!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Bummer you're not feeling loads better yet. I felt better about 14 weeks. How many are you now? Were you sick the whole time with Kira?

Mike and Kimmy said...

I'm 15 weeks now. Yes, I was pretty much sick the whole time with Kira. It did get better in the third trimester.

Maddy said...

It took me forever to feel better with the last 2 kids. In fact, with Luke I don't think I felt good until he was born.

Steuer Family News said...

KIm,
I'm soooooo sorry you've been sick! Ugh! That is so awful and I'm glad it's subsiding a little. We miss you guys so very much and are happy that you seen so happy in Oregon. It is beautiful there and reminds me much of the East Coast except with a little more rain and lower altitude. But actually it rains a lot here too!
We will be excited to hear what you will have!

Crafty Momma said...

Yay! Movin' up! I do hope you get better. I do count myself lucky that I only get nauseous and don't actually throw up. Congrats and can't wait to find out what it is! We will find out the first week in January.

the mortensen's said...

Hooray for feeling a little better. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! woop woop!