Saturday, October 24, 2009

Presenting....

The Halloween crew for 2009.
Starring: Kira as Little Red Riding Hood
Mike as the Big Bad Wolf

Kimmy as the Sickly Old Grandma

Here's the trio!

Kira had tons of fun at her first official trunk or treat where she could actually collect candy. She loved looking at all the costumes people wore. She even won a cake from the cake walk. Here she is in the car with her basket of candy. She was exhausted at the end of the night, but she would not let us hold her candy. Kira made us hold her while she held on to her basket of candy. She's no fool. She knows Daddy has a sweet tooth. She literally could not take her eyes off all her loot.

The goods from trunk or treating. Pretty good stuff if I do say so myself. Quality goods!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Those costumes are great!!

Heather Mills said...

OK, SOOOO ADORABLE! Love the theme costumes. We actually contemplated the same costume idea but ended up going with Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, and Wendy. (Pictures coming soon to a blog near you!)
I had a "Courtright moment" today when I met a dental school couple that went to Portland and are now here for Ortho. I guess you guys switched places!
We sure miss you guys!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Your costumes are so cute! I love them! I hope you keep feeling better! i can't believe you went to the Roloff Farm. I watch that show all the time! Glad to see you guys getting out and having fun! Kira is a doll!

Aggieland Mom said...

You guys are so cute, as always! Those Courtright's, they love sweets, I can't keep Steve out of Alex's candy. =) Thank you SO MUCH for letting us borrow your costumes, everyone loved them.

Laura Jansson said...

Oh, I love the Little Red Riding hood crew! You all are too cute! I love family themes--I need to get thinking of something for us for next year! Glad you all are enjoying your new ward and having fun--you are missed!

Sherrie Batty said...

Great costume... that is a cute idea.